Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Plastics

I sit opposite of you everytime and I wonder, what the hell am I doing here, having this conversation with you? You are a plastic...you are fake!!

The phenomenon of the plastic friend....I wonder how many of you have ever sat across a man and woman and realized that this person has no impact what so ever in your life. Like the devil they are just there to kill and destroy you. The plastics as I like to call them are there for a season. Never for the long haul. I have realised that the plastics are not only your friends. Even a wife or a husband can be a plastic....

How can the plastics be dealt with. This I would like to know. I treat them with the biblical treatment...Flee from thy enemy....

What is your take on the plastics?

No comments:

Post a Comment