Friday, March 9, 2012

Letter to my Spice

Dearest Spice,

Where do I start this letter, how do I say the things I wish I could say every day but never have the opportunity to say them….

It’s been 11 years since we met and became friends, to be quite honest I never thought that we would ever be friends. I used to look at you and wonder why would this girl stare at me soo much and ease drop on my conversations… I even bullied you and scared. Made you think I was the devil incarnate. But the universe has a sick sense of humour, we became friends…. How funny is that when you look at how time played a great part in building our friendship to where we have brought it?

We are as thick as thieves and have stood by each other through thick and thin. So today I want to say these things and appreciate you my dear friend for standing by my through 11 years of highs and lows.

· I want to thank you for being a good mom to my Darling Angel. If it wasn’t for you, she would not be here spreading the joy that she brings us all. Thank you for teaching her how to love and to appreciate the good and the bad of this world. I see a reflection of our mother in you and trust you me even if your doubt yourself, you are the best gift that God gave her.

· I admire your strength and resilience to get through every situation thrown your way. Not many ladies our age can carry themselves with the grace that you do. I am proud of the achievements you have made in your career, and I can only say that it will get better day by day.

· Thank you for holding my hand through difficult times and for being the shoulder I can cry and lean on. Thank you for tolerating my irrational behaviour from time to time and for letting me make my mistakes and correcting me with love and without judgement.

· You are the best gift that I could ask for in a friend. You are beautiful intelligent and strong.

· I really appreciate the good laughs we share.

My besty, my spice thank you for being you because there is nobody youer than you!!

I love you God bless you.

Always and forever,

Your Spice.

No comments:

Post a Comment