Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday thought

Confessions will be the death of me...especially those confessions I make when I am one drink too many. I should really keep away from the hard stuff...if you know me I bet that you are actually nodding. So the other day confessed my love for a friend to, wait for it, his brothers. Am thinking now what the hell did I do? How high was I, that I would open my mouth and tell the brothers how I feel about him.

Anyway there is no use crying over split milk...what is done is done...my big issue is that he must know. I come from a large family and we have never mastered the art of keeping secrets from each other....So dude now that you know what will we do about it? Do you feel the same? Anyway right now I am of the opinion ...If you love something let it go, if it comes back then you know it was meant to be...

I am done wondering, now that you know let me know how you feel!!


No comments:

Post a Comment