Monday, June 7, 2010

A letter to you

Dear Friend,

I hope that you have been well. I write because I feel that we have not been in touch, despite the fact that we spoke almost three hours ago. What I would like to say is a reflection of what I feel in my heart....

From the very first moment I met you, I knew you would be a special addition to my life. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that the feelings I had for you then would turn to be this strong. When am around you, I feel like my world is complete...You make me to want to be a better person. Being around you puts a smile on my face and lights my heart. I feel like cupid strikes my heart with his arrow of love whenever I am around you. When I am around you I touch the sky from the simple things we do...

Friend, I have fallen head over heels for you, but you will never know...you will never get to know how I truly feel because I am afraid. I am afraid that if I let you know my feelings things will change. My fears hold me back from letting you know how I truly feel about you.

As I say good bye to this day, know that you are the bread to my butter, and you do make my heart flutter...I pray that I do gain the courage to let you know how I truly feel and I pray that the courage comes before its too late. But if that day does not come, know this I will love you now and always.

Ever yours,

Your friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment